16th FINA World Sports Medicine Congress
Dates: Monday 7th and Tuesday 8th April 2008
Place: Town Hall, Manchester
For: Team physicians, sports medicine doctors, sports scientists, physiotherapists, nutritionists, coaches, medical & Sports science students
Themes will address the following:
- All of the FINA Aquatic disciplines
- Health of the elite athlete
- Nutritional concerns
- Fields of sports science
- Female athlete health
- Coach-physician collaboration
- Transport to/from airport and hotels
- Free transport on Metrolink tram system
- Lunch on two Congress days
- Free tickets to first day of World Swimming Championships 25m - stay and watch the rest of the action.
Details on REGISTRATION and ABSTRACT BUBMISSION to follow soon but please put this date in your diary.